Talks, Workshops, Exhibits & Publications
Boris Kourtoukov is an artist focused on generative and computational design.
- 2017: Meatspace, Sketching in Hardware 2017, Detroit MI.
- 2015: Introduction to Clojure, ITP Camp, New York NY.
- 2015: Clojure, Sound, and Wearable Tech, Clojure West 2015, Portland OR.
- 2018: Kinetic Body Extensions for Social Interactions, TEI 2018, Stockholm Sweeden.
- 2015: Wearables and Collaborative Performance, Workshop, InterAccess, Toronto ON.
- 2015: Bluetooth LE with the Light Blue Bean, Workshop, ITP Camp, New York NY.
- 2015: Introduction to Bluetooth LE, Workshop, ITP Camp, New York NY.
- 2014: Wearable Electronics, Teaching Assistant, Continuing Education, OCAD University.
- Emerging Imperfections part of Timelines at the Teknisk Museum
- Neon Cloud at RSD6
- Neon Cloud at Elvelangs
- Expiry Dates at EDIT Toronto
- Expiry Dates at Facebook Canada
- Quipucamayoc simultaneous performance, Cusco & Buenos Aires
- Monarch Making Patterns, Eyebeam NYC
- Monarch Vancouver Art Gallery, part of ISEA 2015
- Monarch TEI 2015
- 12 Tools We Can’t Live Without for Making Wearables, Make Magazine, Kate Hartman & Boris Kourtoukov
- Body Boards, Make Magazine, also published in that issue.
- Kate Hartman, Jackson McConnell, Boris Kourtoukov, Hillary Predko, and Izzie Colpitts-Campbell. Monarch: Self-expression through wearable kinetic textiles. In Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Tangible, Embedded, and Embodied Interaction, TEI ’15, pages 413–414, New York, NY, USA, 2015. ACM.